Coverage and capacity of mobile networks; mobile radio propagation;
signal processing in mobile systems; data transmission; spread spectrum
techniques; satellite communications; wireless LANs; types of mobile
communications; mobile application development
Lecture Times and Lab Times:
- Lectures: MON & TUE 10:00-10:50,
- Practical: Wed: 10:00-11:50, RAG 11 (Research Annex, Albany St.)
- V. K. Garg, Wireless Communications & Networking, Elsevier, 2007.
- C. Siva Ram Murthy & B. S. Manoj, Ad hoc Wireless Networks:
Architecture and Protocols, Prentice Hall, 2004.
- Paul Deitel et al., Android for Programmers – an App-driven
Approach, Prentice Hall, 2012.
- Asso Prof. Jeremiah Deng (Course Coordinator) homepage
- Dr. Tobias Langlots
- Guest lecturers (tbd)
- Tutors: Sepideh Zareei, Matthew Cook